#PixiePendantPlease Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibilty: Pixie Glassworks #PixiePendantPlease (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada, who are 18 years of age at the time of entry.The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Pixie Glassworks Ltd. 9322 60 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6E 0C1
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4.Timing: The Contest begins on June 8, 2017 at 5:00 pm Mountain Time (MT) and ends on June 29, 2017 at 11:59 pm Mountain Time (MT). Instagram and Facebook’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for this contest.
5. How to Enter: To participate you must have a valid Instagram or Facebook account and it must be public, or your post must be public so that your posts are viewable to the Sponsor and its agents. Instagram accounts are free; but subject to its Terms of Service: http://instagram.com/legal/terms/. You will need to use a mobile device and therefore, message and data rates may apply. Facebook accounts are free; but subject to its Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
To submit an entry, take the following steps:
1. Take a photo celebrating your fun, inventive or just awesome use of your Pixie Pendant and include it in your photo. Moments should (hopefully) be beautiful, fun, light-hearted, creative and your own; and
2. Post the photo on Instagram, tag and follow @PixieGlassworks and include the hashtag #PixiePendantPlease in your photo caption; or
3. Post the photo on Facebook (publicly) and tag and follow @PixieGlassworks and include the hashtag #PixiePendantPlease in your photo caption.
By posting your photo (referred herein as your Submission), you agree that it conforms to the Content Restrictions as defined below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Content Restrictions.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and/or likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth below. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may upload up to 1 Submissions during the Contest Period. Submissions received from any person, Instagram account or Facebook in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Winner Determination: After the Contest Period, a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the entrant with the highest-scoring Submission from among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”) each weighed equally:
- Artfulness; and
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for Individuality, as determined by the qualified judges, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable Potential Winner.
For Winners: Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Prizes: 1 Pixie Glassworks Aromatherapy Pen in Black Jack Frit, a Pixie Glassworks essential oil blend of the winner’s choosing and an eyedropper. Approximate Retail Value: $69.99 - $74.99 depending on essential oil blend choice. Chances of winning are subject to the number of eligible applicants received.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: Prize will be fulfilled 1-2 weeks after end of Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Participant’s mailing address, e-mail address and/or telephone number.
11. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prizes.
12. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, (and or province) likeness, photo (including Social Account profile photo), Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
14. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) if there is, as a result of any error, more potential winners than contemplated in the rules, the Sponsor reserves the right to hold a random draw amongst all prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes (5) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (6) late, lost, un-deliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or un-deliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
15. All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to - 4 - the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s). For Residents of Quebec Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
16. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrant is subject to Sponsor’s https://pixieglassworks.com/pages/privacy-policy.
Winner List: For a winner list, https://pixieglassworks.com/pages/pixiependantplease-photo-contest. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.